Using NLP to change YOUR world, one thought at a time.
At GrowMyself, we want to make coaching as accessible to as many people as possible. We believe that each individual, family and community should have access to life-changing personal development. Our coaching leans heavily on Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) to improve performance and overcome a range of presenting problems.
We respect that everyone is different, both in terms of needs and the way in which we live our lives. This is why offer an array of communication methods for you to choose from. Our aim is to provide a coaching service that is flexible enough to fit your lifestyle and gives you the tools and the confidence for success.
In addition to one-on-one coaching sessions and group workshops, we also offer a selection of group development programmes which consist of multiple workshops and sessions, all with a specific purpose of helping you improve certain aspects of your life.
What is coaching?
Coaching is a powerful, thought-provoking process that can help you to solve problems, make difficult decisions and achieve successful outcomes.
It is a future-focused conversation that helps you to find the answers and solutions which you are searching for. Whether you are at a dead-end or maybe even a crossroads in your life, coaching can help you to decide on the best road ahead. It can also help you to push through any barriers which might be holding you back.
On top of this, a great coaching conversation can provide you with immense clarity and the motivation to move forward and succeed at whatever is most important to you. This includes your career, your home life or even your health and well-being.
Furthermore, it also helps you to explore all of the options and opportunities which are available to you, even the ones which you may not have considered or might seem impossible.
Your coach will ask you profound, self-reflective questions which will encourage you to look inwards, examine all of the things which may be holding you back or getting in the way of you achieving your full potential.
Coaching at its absolute best
The secret to a powerful coach-client relationship is a high level of rapport and trust. Many clients state that there is often a greater feeling of psychological safety when coaching face to face. When this affinity is present, it can often accelerate the coaching process, deliver greater insight and, ultimately, better results for you, the client.
Video call session
For complete comfort and convenience
If you are short on time or just prefer the ease of using technology, this is another great option for coaching. Using Zoom video conferencing, we can connect remotely from anywhere in the world and achieve as much focus and clarity as if we were face to face. We also have the ability to share coaching resources and bring other parties into the conversation, if appropriate.
Text chat session
For coaching 'on the go' and for those who require more privacy
We have all been in a situation in which we have preferred to text a message to someone rather than say it face to face. Sometimes it is just easier to communicate that way rather than over the telephone or in person. If that sounds appealing, a text chat coaching session is ideal for you.
Our group programmes
Our cutting-edge development programmes are designed to help you overcome the common blocks and barriers which many of us are facing in a post-pandemic world.
Each one is built around a specific theme and will support you in making positive, meaningful changes to different aspects of your life.
Each programme includes three workshops, two discussion groups and a personal coaching session.
Trusted coaching professionals
Welcome to GrowMyself, a community learning business aimed at supporting people who wish to change or improve specific aspects of their lives. We firmly believe that coaching is an underestimated and underutilised means of helping us to make decisions, solve problems and take action.
We work with a diverse range of clients from different backgrounds who have various wants, needs and aspirations. Our coaching programmes are tailored to the individual and our meetings, depending on the coachee’s preference(s), are conducted in any of our three session styles: face to face, video call or text chat.
Underpinning our coaching practice is a set of core values which are central to our client conversations and methods. You can read more about these values here.
Our parent company, Grow Training Ltd., operates within a wide variety of industries and sectors, helping people to change, transform and grow. We work with leading organisations in a training, coaching and consultancy capacity.
We are an Organisational Member of the Association for Coaching (AC); we adhere to the body’s code of practice and professionalism, and all of our coaches are trained to their recognised high standard.
All of our coaches are also members of the Global Association for NLP (ANLP).
- Sat, 09 JulGlencoe09 Jul 2022, 11:00 – 17:00Glencoe, Glencoe, Argyll PH49 4HX, UK
- Wed, 13 AprOnline Masterclass via Zoom13 Apr 2022, 19:15 – 20:30Online Masterclass via Zoom13 Apr 2022, 19:15 – 20:30Online Masterclass via ZoomMy brand new 75-minute Masterclass is a brief introduction to Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP). I will be sharing with you my own NLP toolkit for getting through dark times, including stress, overwhelm and depression. If MY STORY resonates then join me in my masterclass to Pause, Unplug and Reset.
- Multiple DatesMon, 14 MarBowhill Centre14 Mar 2022, 18:30 – 20:00Bowhill Centre, 145 Station Rd, Cardenden, Lochgelly KY5 0BW, UK
- Multiple DatesFri, 25 FebLinton Lane Centre25 Feb 2022, 18:30 – 20:00Linton Lane Centre, Linton Ln, Kirkcaldy KY2 6LF, UK
- Sat, 19 FebOnline Masterclass via Zoom19 Feb 2022, 10:00 – 16:00Online Masterclass via Zoom19 Feb 2022, 10:00 – 16:00Online Masterclass via ZoomMy brand new 75-minute Masterclass is a brief introduction to Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP). I will be sharing with you my own NLP toolkit for getting through dark times, including stress, overwhelm and depression. If MY STORY resonates then join me in my masterclass to Pause, Unplug and Reset.
- Tue, 03 AugNorth Queensferry (Parking at Hilton DT)03 Aug 2021, 19:00 – 20:00North Queensferry (Parking at Hilton DT), Forth Rd Bridge, South Queensferry, UK
- Sun, 01 AugFalkland Hill Car Park01 Aug 2021, 11:00 – 12:00Falkland Hill Car Park, Unnamed Road, Cupar KY15 7BD, UK
Schedule a call with us
Would you like to find out more about our services? Feel free to schedule a short telephone call with us and find out if we are a good fit for you. Complete the form below and let us know when would be a suitable time to call you back.
Ore Valley Business Centre, 93 Main Street, Lochgelly, Fife, KY5 9AF, Scotland